Kyle J. Norton
Seborrheic keratosis is a common skin disorder in older adults with appearance a brown, black or light tan growth on the face, chest, shoulders or back.
Luckily, Seborrheic keratoses are not contagious.
Aging and family history also are prevalent risk factors of the skin disease onset.
Green tea, is a precious drink processed numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world.
In the examine the exposure of skin to a variety of environmental, chemical, and genotoxic agents that contribute to skin disease and carcinogenesis, researchers found that
* Sun utraviolet light (UVR) isconsidered as the main external stress in induction of skin disorder including seborrheic keratoses through promoting immunosuppresion, oxidative stress, premature aging,…… and
*Application of green tea polyphenols protect skin of the body against such expressions by exhibiting significant antioxidant, chemopreventive, and immunomodulatory effects.
* Control group ( mice), without UVB exposure and green tea administration;
*. Exposure group ( mice), which were exposed to UVB light only; and
*. Treatment group ( mice), which were exposed to UVB light and treated with 1 mL of green tea through oral gavage.
After 4 days/week of UVB irradiation (20 minutes/day, 4 weeks), researchers indicated that oral administration of green tea exerted a significant photo-protection against UVB induced hyperplasia, an indication of abnormal cell proliferation.
These results suggested that green tea has had a strong implication of in ameliorated risk of skin disorders in induction of over growth of abnormal cell and skin cell damage caused by prolonged UVB exposure, including seborrheic keratoses.
Phosphatase and tensin homolog (PTEN) is a protein with function in signalling the making an tumor suppressor enzyme in regulate cell division.
According to the University of Regensburg, genetic mutation such as FGFR3 mutations are associated to the pathogenesis of at least a subset of seborrheic keratoses.
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it’s news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada – Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Role of Green Tea in Reducing Epidermal Thickness upon Ultraviolet Light-B Injury in BALB/c Mice(Hindawi)
(2) UVA Induces Lesions Resembling Seborrheic Keratoses in Mice with Keratinocyte-Specific PTEN Down-Regulation by Mei Ming,1 Christopher R. Shea,1 Li Feng,2 Keyoumars Soltani,1 and Yu-Ying He1(PMC)
(3) FGFR3 mutations in seborrheic keratoses are already present in flat lesions and associated with age and localization by Hafner C1, Hartmann A, van Oers JM, Stoehr R, Zwarthoff EC, Hofstaedter F, Landthaler M, Vogt T.(PubMed)