Kyle J. Norton
Herpesvirus is a large family of DNA viruses that cause diseases depeding to types of viral infection.
All herpesviruses like other virus are nuclear-replicating, infecting healthy cells nucleus through replication of viral DNA and transcription of viral mRNA.
Sadly, many people have blisters and sores that come back after the first herpes attack goes away.
In the study of breen tea Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG bioactive component against researchers found that
EGCG and other purified green tea catechins as topical agents inactivates multiple clinical isolates of HSV-1 and HSV-2(1).
Application of EGCG in 10 to 20 min and reduced HSV-1 titers by the same amount in 30 to 40 min reduced HSV-2 titers by ≥1,000-fold(1).
Dr. Charles E, the lead scientists said, “(The efficacy in ameliorated risk of HSV), because EGCG would be able to directly inactivate extracellular HSV virions in the vaginal lumen” and ” At a concentration range that can easily be delivered to the female reproductive tract”.
* inhibited HCV through viral entry by interference with binding to target cells.
* Inhibited integrase, an enzyme produced by a retrovirus HCV by binding to envelope and CD4 and interference.
* Reduced HBV antigen expression, extracellular HBV DNA and cccDNA
* Induced damage and inactivation of virions of HSV-1/HSV-2, probably by binding to envelope proteins
* Inhibited EBV transcription of immediate-early genes Rta, Zta and EA-D
* Inactivated Adenovirus particles, inhibited Adenovirus intracellular virus growth and viral protease
* Alternated influenza virus physical integrity of virus particles, inhibited entry by binding to haemagglutinin
* Suppressed enterovirus replication via modulation of cellular redox milieu
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it’s news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada – Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Epigallocatechin Gallate Inactivates Clinical Isolates of Herpes Simplex Virus by Charles E. Isaacs, Guang Y. Wen, Weimin Xu, Jun Hua Jia, Lisa Rohan, Christopher Corbo, Vincenzo Di Maggio, Edmund C. Jenkins, Jr., Sharon Hillier(PubMed)
(2) Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Suppresses Human Herpesvirus 8 Replication and Induces ROS Leading to Apoptosis and Autophagy in Primary Effusion Lymphoma Cells by Tsai CY1, Chen CY2, Chiou YH3, Shyu HW4, Lin KH5, Chou MC6, Huang MH7, Wang YF(PubMed)
(3) Anti-infective properties of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a component of green tea by Steinmann J1, Buer J, Pietschmann T, Steinmann E(PubMed)